4.24.2010

Hot & Cold

The end of the semester is near, and I don't think I would have been able to last another week if I had to. This semester was the hardest by far, and I literally don't know how I did it. I love school most of the time, but sometimes it gets to the point where I feel like I don't care anymore. I will be so glad when I am done, but I know I will be sad at the same time, and not know what to do with all my time.

With finals coming up this week, I am so grateful that I get a month off in May to do what I want to do.We have a few things planned so far: a weekend trip to Moab with my family, a week trip to Yosemite with Jason and Cindy, and a day trip to Sand Hollow before Kerin has her baby on the 9th. I'm sure we will fit a few Zion trips in there as well, and I am so excited I can't stand it.

Joe is still finishing up his projects for the semester, and one of them has consumed all of his time. He had an assignment to do an iPhone ad using the Katy Perry song 'Hot & Cold' that had to tie into her music video, too (so random, I know… they had to pick songs out of a hat and he got stuck with her. At least it was this song of hers and not 'I Kissed a Girl'). He decided to make a paper wedding cake to have the iPhone popping out of in the ad. In the video she is getting married, so he decided this would be enough of a tie-in to the music video… the idea sounds like it will be pretty cool, and the cake is coming along nicely:

And the letters Joe is making for her name aren't turning out so bad either:

No comments:

Blog Archive