7.29.2010
The Gut
This is officially the week that there is no more sucking in, or wearing a really tight belly band to hold my gut back. It sticks out now without fail no matter what I try to do to it. My baby is only the size of a softball, but I feel like it is triple that size. I am super tired, and still a little sick here and there. I've been going crazy with summer school… 16 credits is not smart for a tired, cranky pregnant woman who is currently living alone. But, it has kept me busy, and kept my mind off of how much I miss having a husband around. Joe always knows how to make everything better… usually by saying, "let's just go to Panda for dinner". Mmmmm… Panda. Maybe it's a good thing I am secluded here in my apartment without a car to run and get the food I want whenever I want. I have already gained 10 pounds, so I can't imagine what the scale would say if I wasn't walking to school every day and eating at home. I wasn't suppose to gain 10 pounds 'til I was 20 weeks pregnant… I am only 15 weeks. I guess I won't gain any weight in the next 5 weeks… that'll be easy, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment