5.23.2011

Good Ole' AF

I can't tell you how weird it is to be back in Utah County. I'll come out of a store, or pull out of the driveway to go somewhere and think, oh yeah; I'm in American Fork. I thought it would feel like I moved 'home', but it doesn't. I miss our home. Where we grew so much together, where we became parents, where we met friends that we felt so close to that we forgot there was a point in time we actually didn't know them (Cindy, I really can't believe you weren't at my 16th birthday party). But, moving on is always a good thing. The times when you feel the most scared and unsure are the times you grow the most.

It has been nice, though, having time to just be with family again. I get to take naps with Cohen, do laundry without having to pay an arm and a leg for it, and have dinner with family every night. Life is good, and it will only get better.


1 comment:

Cindy said...

It's so sad every time we look at the apartments.
I'm glad that you're a faithful blogger so I can at least keep up that way. And I'm glad I can comment now on all the cute Cohen pictures.

Blog Archive