His left front tooth has barely broken in, which makes the tooth count up to 5.
Still not crawling, but getting close.
Has woken up at 6:35 on the nose for the past two weeks - Joe thinks it is so Cohen can spend some time with daddy before he leaves for work at 6:50.
Eats finger foods all by himself. We can actually sit and eat dinner as a family in peace while Cohen eats little pieces of fig newton. (I used to sit him in his high chair and have to take turns putting something in his mouth, then putting something in my own while he cried for the next bite - a very unenjoyable way to eat dinner.)
Drinks from a sippy-cup. He holds it and sucks on it, but hasn't gotten the concept of tilting it up first, so I still help him out with that part.


1 comment:
I am just dying over all these pictures. He is so stinkin' cute. So sad I'm missing it. Hope all is well with you guys. I need an update! I have no idea what you are doing these days. Are you in Salt Lake now? What are you doing for work?
Your photography is amazing. I sure hope you are getting to do something with it.
Come visit us!
Post a Comment