He got a new tooth two days in a row this week, making four on top and four on bottom. He is crawling around like crazy, and also making it impossible to change his diaper. I feel like Steve Irwin wrestling an alligator the whole time; crikey, he's a fighter!
He's also been waking up at night again lately, probably because his new teeth were trying to break in. Unfortunately, once I am woken up at night, I have a hard time going back to sleep. So, needless to say, I have gotten very little sleep as of late. And it is starting to show.
The other day, after picking up the house putting things where they belong, I went to do the dishes and found dirty socks in the sink. Later, I went to put the socks in the laundry basket and there was a dirty dish in the laundry basket. My bad.





9-month stats: 23 lbs 6 oz (87th), 31 inches tall (over 100th)
No comments:
Post a Comment