12.14.2011

White Chocolate & Garlic

A Christmas treat is always better when dunked or drizzled in white chocolate.  I don't even like the taste of it that much, but it just makes things look so darn pretty.  Unfortunately, I was cooking a pork roast in the crock pot with lots of garlic all afternoon yesterday while making my Christmas treats.  Not a good combination apparently.

I spent this morning dipping my cookies in chocolate and sprinkling the tops with gold.  When I finally took a bite of one, I thought they tasted a little off.  I couldn't quite put my finger on what the weird tase was; then it hit me.  GARLIC.

With all the time I spent on them though, I'm bringing them anyway.  Even if I have to bring a sign that reads, warning: contaminated with garlicky air.  Or I'll just put them on the dessert table when no one is looking so I won't have to claim them as my own - I haven't decided yet.



Luckily you can't really mess up white chocolate covered pretzels. 

No comments:

Blog Archive