A walk around Sugarhouse Park in the beautiful spring-ish weather was just what we needed yesterday. Swinging on swings and feeding birds were some of the activities on our agenda for the afternoon.
Cohen couldn't figure out why we kept throwing his bread on the ground. We'd give him a piece to throw to the birds, and he'd quickly eat it up. Then, as soon as we would throw a piece on the ground he would quickly crawl to it and shove it in his mouth before the birds had a chance to get to it. I swear the people around us thought he was a starved and deprived, still crawling three-year-old (I promise, he just turned one!). Next time we'll bring bread for the birds, and snacks for Cohen.



1 comment:
Yay! Spring is almost here! Of course, we have a new 6 inches of snow today (blah), but I know it's around the corner!
Post a Comment