6.13.2012

"Must Try!"

Okay, I am so done with Pinterest recipes.  Every single one I have tried lately says something like, 'best cookie recipe ever!'  or,  'yummiest bread you'll ever taste!  Must Try!'.  They turn out to be gross and a huge waste of expensive ingredients.  I wish people would say things like, 'picture makes it look good, but who knows', or something a little more realistic.  This is the bread I tried making today, picture and recipe via Pinterest:


Looks delicious, right?  Well, let me tell you, there is no way this picture is from the recipe that she posted with it.  Just take a look at what it actually turned out like:


There are so many blueberries that the bread didn't even stick together.  It was more of a blueberry bread pudding.  And yes, I followed the recipe exactly.  And no, it didn't taste good at all.  Cohen did enjoy the crust top of it and the leftover blueberries, though.  Farewell Pinterest recipes, you have failed me one too many times.


2 comments:

lindseyj said...

Amen! I think I have made 1 recipe that actually turned out like the photo!

Cindy said...

I recently heard that from someone else too. I guess I'll steer clear. I think there are a lot of things on pinterest that can't be trusted, actually. But fun to look at anyway.

Blog Archive