7.16.2012
Big-Boy Bed
His crib wasn't big enough for the length of his body anymore, so we decided we needed to upgrade. The little lady will be staking claim on the crib soon, anyway, so this will give Cohen plenty of time to not feel like it's his bed she's sleeping in. Hopefully.
It's been two 10-hour nights and four naps, and still Cohen is sleeping in his new bed like a champ. I keep waiting for him to realize he can climb out and easily refuse to go to bed, but he just cuddles his stuffed animals, talks to himself for a few minutes, and drifts off to sleep like he always has. I check on him ten times more often while he sleeps now - not because I'm worried, but because I love seeing his little body sprawled out on an actual bed sound asleep. And I can lean down and sneak kisses on his chubby face while he sleeps; this was quite impossible with his crib. Believe me, I tried.
Here is the big boy himself helping dad put it together the other night. It clearly takes some serious concentration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Kacy! My blog stalking led me to your blog, and I love it! Cohen is simply too cute. And I am so excited you have a little girl on the way. Miss you!!
seriously?! Could he be any cuter? Love this kid
Sooooooo cute in his big boy bed. He certainly needs it. xoxo Gma
Post a Comment