8.02.2012

Pretty Good, For a Boy

While getting ready this morning, Cohen had been in and out of the bathroom (like always) showing me his toys, begging to watch Cars, and just dropping in to say 'hi!'.  When I got to the putting-on-the-mascara part of getting ready, I couldn't find it anywhere.  I had just seen it about one minute earlier, so I knew Cohen must have snatched it on his last trip in.  When I turned the corner I found him very carefully applying it to his face.

He did pretty good I thought; especially for an 18 month old boy.  And he was pretty ticked I took it away before he was done with his full application.



1 comment:

Layne & Crystal said...

Wow. He did do a pretty good job. Good thing he didn't get any IN his eyes. I am dreading this day. I'm sure Lucy isn't far behind. She loves snatching misc makeup while I'm getting ready & has a new found love of lotion.

Blog Archive