9.03.2012

Next Best Thing to a Movie: DVD Guide

Cohen begs to watch the movie Cars every day.  Some days more than others, but at some point every day it is guaranteed that he will come to me with the movie case in hand and ask, "Cars?".  When my response is yes, he jumps for joy, hops on the couch, and has the cutest dang excited look on his face you've ever seen.  When I say no, he turns around pouting and walks away staring longingly at the case.  Then, he'll proceeds to open it, get out the DVD guide, and stare at all the characters.  For a really long time.  I don't think it was made to get as much use as it does at our house.  I'm not sure how much longer this little thin piece of folded paper will hold up.




2 comments:

alli taggart said...

what is it about that little paper? my kids do the same thing. even with the letter factory dvd.

Layne & Crystal said...

Seriously adorable. Looks like you need to laminate that thing. :-)

Blog Archive