We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with both families, got our Christmas shopping done, put our tree up, and I had a whole 5 hours away from the babies at our annual post-Thanksgiving craft night. I even managed to make two small bows while chatting with family. We should change the name to annual get together and gain 5 pounds while talking and laughing night. But it sounds like a more productive party with the old name, so we'll keep it.
And here is a picture to feast your eyes on (I got my camera back... yay!!!) - Elliot helping put up the tree this year. Joe usually insists on waiting at least until December to put it up, but I told him Elliot reeeeeally wanted to, so he agreed. She gets what she wants.


3 comments:
I just want to eat her up!!!
she is the most beautiful baby
I heart her sweet little face! And those eyes! Oh my! I bet she's got Joe wrapped around her lil finger good & tight. :-)
Post a Comment