12.20.2012

My Boy

His legs are skinnier, his hair is thicker, his personality is bigger, and his vocabulary has doubled - all between the time I put him down for his nap to when he woke up an hour later.  I put him on the counter with his blanket he loves to cuddle after waking up, and when I turned around from putting lunch on the stove I couldn't believe it.  He is a boy.  I grabbed my camera that was sitting on the counter, and I have to say they are my favorite pictures of him to date.  He literally looks completely different to me.  How does that happen?


This last one kills me.  This is his 'mom, you're annoying'  look.  He looks as far to the right as he can without moving his head, then slowly closes his eyes.  He hadn't been awake long enough to be okay with me taking pictures apparently.

No comments:

Blog Archive