1.16.2013

Cohen's Birthday

All day I was trying to teach Cohen that he was now '2'.  He's known how to show me with his two little fingers for a while, but has for some reason never said it for me.  I would say, "how old are you?", then when I would tell him to say 'two', he would loudly yell back, "FREE!".  He thought I was counting with him instead of teaching him his age.  I tried all day to get him to master it, but it backfired.  Now when you ask him now how old he his, he'll proudly tell you three, then hold his hand up showing you all five fingers.  So instead of getting at least the numbers on his hand right, he's got nothing right.  I'm the proud mother of a three/five-year-old.


2 comments:

lindseyj said...

Happy Birthday Cohen! Love the cake Kacy :)

Anonymous said...

So fun, LOVE the cake and the moments you captured of his intrigue with it! You are the best momma out there- erin

Blog Archive