Cohen has been into forts lately. We tip Elliot's bed on its side, throw a blanket over it and voila - a fort. Lately he has been asking to have Elliot in there with him, probably because he can torture her to his heart's content without anyone being able to see. Luckily they have played pretty well in there together, though. This morning I took out the camera and lifted up the blanket to take a few shots of my babes, when Cohen stopped playing with his cars, leaped from one side of the fort to the other and threw his arms around his sister. Now, let me tell you, I never pose them for photos. I promise, I did not teach him this smile and hug your sister like you mean it pose.
Apparently Cohen likes to see pictures of himself being nice to his sister, or wants other people to think he is always this kind and caring. Well played, Cohen.


2 comments:
such blue eyes! so cute!
Cute!!
Post a Comment