6.27.2013

Lately

Elliot has been crawling like a champ the last couple of weeks.  It is the cutest thing I have ever seen (and I have seen a lot of cute things).  Side note: Joe and I crawl after Cohen when we are playing the I'm gonna get you game, so Cohen thinks Elliot is always trying to 'get him' when she's crawling around.  He'll start giggling and run from her, so she starts giggling trying to go as fast as she can.  THEY KILL ME.

We watched Lindsey's younger two kids the other night and it was so entertaining.  Joe made them all balloon swords, and they were so hilarious to watch. Kanyon, Lindsey's 4-year old, is so great with Cohen.  He gives Cohen little hugs while they play and talks to him in a baby voice and gives him whatever he wants.  Cohen looooooves him (obviously).  There were even a few weeks a while back that Cohen had to sleep with their family picture at night so he could look at them with a flashlight while he fell asleep.  Now that's what I call love.

We're getting ready for Natalie's wedding that's on Saturday (yaay!), so I have been a little preoccupied with making hundreds of feet of decorations and cookie-making to pay much attention to Elliot's nap schedule.  There have been a couple times where I have gone to check on her when it gets quiet and she has fallen asleep playing.  Sad, but adorable.

The house we put in an offer on is feeling more and more real.  We just got the inspections and appraisal back and everything has looked really good.  I won't believe it's really happening until we actually sign the papers, but we're on track to close on the 10th of July.  As I just typed that I realized how soon that is.  Wowie.


No comments:

Blog Archive