11.16.2013

Today

We woke up to snow falling and the kids loved it.  Cohen went outside and played in it for a few minutes, then came inside and said it was too cold.  (Agreed.)

Elliot found her nostrils while watching a movie with Cohen this morning - kept it in there for a very impressive amount of time.

When I get ready in the mornings Elliot is usually whining at my feet for me to hold her.  Today I put her on the counter while I finished, and before I knew it she had mascara all over her face and my phone in her little hands.  She's becoming a teenager way too fast - taking selfies in the bathroom just after finishing up her makeup.


2 comments:

alli taggart said...

I laughed out loud at her selfie picture!

Layne & Crystal said...

Hilarious. Seriously. I giggled at the narration of the pics to come and couldn't contain myself with the pictures. So. Funny.

Blog Archive