8.17.2016

Andie Lynn Rawlings






I was 4 days overdue, and had been having contractions off and on all afternoon on Monday. When Joe got home from work I told him I thought we should go to the hospital, because my contractions were consistently about 8 minutes apart. We ate a quick dinner, packed a bag, and took the kids to Lindsey's house. We got to the hospital at around 7, and I was dilated to a 4. The nurse said she'd be back in an hour to check on me, and to try to walk around to keep things progressing. My water broke at around 7:45, and the contractions got really strong and quick right after. I was standing up during a reeeeally good one, and I told Joe I felt like I needed to start pushing. He got the nurse, the nurse came in checked me and told Joe to get more nurses quickly and for me to get in bed. I laid down, nurses rushed in with a Dr. I had never met, I gave one push and SHE (not IT anymore!!) was here at 8:20 pm. Andie Lynn Rawlings, you are perfection!

No comments:

Blog Archive