1.27.2017

thirty-three

Joe's birthday is exactly two weeks after Cohen's birthday. Every year I can't believe how old Cohen is getting, and two weeks later I can't believe how old we're getting. When I sit and think about the life we have created together, I really can't believe how lucky I am to have married the man I did. We were two 17-year-old kids who started dating in high school, then we were two 23-year old kids who got married, and now we're two 33-year-old kids raising a family together. With three healthy, happy babies, a house in a neighborhood we love and a job 5 minutes away... I really, truly couldn't ask for anything more. He is the greatest in every way, and I am forever grateful he chose me. 

And for my viewing pleasure, here are some pictures of my man and the sweetest (almost 6-month-old!) baby Andie Lynn at our niece's wedding last week. 

No comments:

Blog Archive