Here we are, 9 years later hiking over 30 miles together. Cohen is a hiking machine! I was so impressed with how strong he was, mentally and physically. The second day we were there we decided to hike East Temple Peak from Big Sandy Lake. After hiking over 5 miles, we got about 2/3 of a mile from the top when the wind got crazy strong, and it got reeeeally cold. Cohen started crying saying he wanted to go back because he was so cold, so I had the bright idea to put my poncho on him as a wind-breaker, which actually turned him into a human parachute. After that, he really wasn't happy so we decided to turn back. Within an hour we had escaped the wind and came upon a big snow patch, so grandpa saved the day with a snowball fight. Cohen was in great spirits the rest of the way down.
Cohen fished and fished and fished every second we weren't hiking. He didn't have any luck, but grandpa caught one little fish the last morning we were there and Cohen got a picture holding it, so he felt satisfied.
I took so. many. pictures. Around every corner was another amazing view, and with my cutie pie Cohen in front of me I couldn't help but take a zillion pictures.

































No comments:
Post a Comment