11.14.2009

I Think I May Cry

I did it. I really never thought I'd go through with it until we were in our thirties and had money to spend on the things that we wanted. We were talking the other day of doing something together to earn money, and I mentioned how I really, really think we could do a photography business together. I have always wanted to do it, but never have had the time, guts, and money to do it. Joe agreed that we needed to do it, so we decided to take the plunge, and get what we needed to really get it going. And this is it. The Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L-series lens. I look at it every day online, read countless reviews, and drool. It is arriving Monday, and I think I will cry when it comes. The UPS man may get a big hug and kiss, too.



No comments:

Blog Archive