So Joe isn't very creative with pumpkin carving (see my pumpkin carving post), but he sure does come up with some cool ideas. His branding class professor is having the students come up with one new branding idea every day for four weeks. He is on his third day, and I love it! Every day I can't wait to see what he comes up with next. Here were his first three entries:
I wanted to make a tag for the FullGive cases, so I modge-podged different layers of paper on a wood block for a collaged look; added a pattern of pin head nails in a grid; took a pic and added some FullGive text; voila.
I want to explore different brand drivers for the laptop case company that my brother and I have been working on. For the next week I am going to brainstorm different avenues that I feel portray the look and feel of FullGive. Today I decided to work with materials and a hands-on aesthetic that are very apparent in the construction of the laptop cases themselves.
This mock-up is an idea that I had for a catalog of the FullGive product line. FullGive uses random found objects (ie: the soles of shoes, textured fabrics, etc) with interesting patterns for stamping, which add interesting textures using acrylic paints. I wanted the cover of the catalog to show part of the creative processes used to create these products.






No comments:
Post a Comment