After finding out that Rawlings baby #1 is a boy, I have not stopped thinking about how excited I am, and how I'm really, truly not sure I can wait 20 more weeks. We have absolutely no money to spend on anything extra right now, but I HAD to buy something for him now that we know it is a him! I rearranged our budget so we had $30 to spend (we will not be eating very well for the next couple weeks), and luckily got some great Labor Day sales online at Baby Gap and the Children's Place… Joe picked out some foot pajamas that I think I might die over when they come.
And of course I picked out a few things, too

Joe went climbing in Maple for the long weekend, but I had a bunch of primary stuff to finish so I had to stick around here. Saturday I decided I had to get fabric to start a quilt for the little guy, and I have already finished the front of the quilt. Now I have to save up for fabric for the back. Not…. sure…… how….. much…. longer….. I……. can…… wait……





No comments:
Post a Comment