1.11.2011

One… More… Week...

We went to my Dr's appointment today to set up a time to induce, because I haven't progressed at all and my due date was yesterday. I was hoping to hear "okay, come in tomorrow morning and we'll get this baby here!", but instead I heard, "okay, we'll wait one more week and induce you at 12:05 am on the 18th". I held back the tears successfully, and we drove home in silence (I think Joe is getting as impatient as I am to get him here). Last week was the longest week of my life, but I'm sure this week will beat it.

On a lighter note, school started yesterday so I have had something to keep me occupied the last couple of days besides re-folding baby clothes and cleaning. I am trying to get ahead in my online classes so I can just enjoy my baby for a couple of weeks without worrying about homework. I would much rather be holding and cuddling him than doing homework though. Boo to due dates that get your hopes up thinking you'll for sure have a baby by that date. They should have just kept my due date at Jan 20th for my sanity!

No comments:

Blog Archive