5.08.2011

4 Months

SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT is all I have to say.

We moved his bed out of our room over three weeks ago to see how it would go, and also decided to try swaddling him right before putting him down for the night (he has never been able to be swaddled before - he would just punch and kick until he was free, so we quit trying around 1-month). The first night, he slept 7 1/2 hours straight. When I woke up and the sun was up, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It is amazing how much of a difference it makes to get a solid stretch of 7 hours of sleep, as opposed to three 3-hour blocks. Now he goes to bed every night around 10:30 pm and doesn't say a peep until 7:30 am. And I will tell you what, I am a new woman.

No comments:

Blog Archive