7.22.2011

Anniversary #4

It was quite an exciting anniversary this year. We put a deposit down on an apartment in the Avenues in Salt Lake, Joe signed the paperwork for his new job he starts on Tuesday, and we went to dinner and a movie - just the two of us.

I know in a few years we'll be saying, "remember that dive we lived in when we first finished school and moved to Salt Lake?". But, for right now, it is the nicest and most exciting place we've lived, and our move-in date couldn't come soon enough.

We may have been better looking, had more hair, and weighed less four years ago, but now we are older, wiser, and have a 6 month old who controls our lives. Which is a good thing.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

More exciting than Southgate II? Come on Kacy.
Happy Anniversary!

Spackman's said...

I seriously love you! You are stunning I have no idea what you are talking about. I love your little man can I squeeze him sometime soon?

Blog Archive