5.14.2012

He's Baaaaaack

So my husband has returned from his adventures in Connecticut and I am almost back to my old self again.  We've had the weekend to recuperate and recharge, and also finally got internet hooked up in our new place.  I tell you what, not having it for two weeks is almost as bad as not having a husband for two weeks.  Recipes, addresses, directions, etc. are all out of your reach and you have no choice but to call on someone else with internet to look things up for you.  My apologies go out to Lindsey whom I have called and called again for random things on the world wide web.

Joe had a grand time building things, designing, decorating and building more things for the new Terrain store in CT.  He said when they arrived, it was literally an empty warehouse.  They had to build every. thing.  The paneling on the walls, all the displays, the copper refrigerator with lights, fountains, and anything else you see that's not merchandise.  It was a crazy two weeks filled with 12 to 16-hour days, but he met a lot of incredible people and made a lot of amazing things.  Here are a few pictures of his creations courtesy of a co-worker's iPhone:






2 comments:

Layne & Crystal said...

Wicked cool. I want to go to CT just to walk through this awesome looking store. :-) Great job, Joe! And yay Kacy! I'm so happy your hubs is back. I can't imagine being a "single mom" for that long.

lindseyj said...

It looks amazing!

Blog Archive