I swear he knows exactly what's coming. This week his sleeping patterns have been that of a newborn (or should I say lack of sleeping patterns?). He wakes up multiple times a night, and most of the time we have to end up setting up his play pen and putting him in it so he'll stay in one place and eventually go to sleep... for an hour or so before he wakes up again crying.
He just wants to be held, cuddled, and sung to. Which is fine, unless it is every hour in the middle of the night. I'm not very patient when I'm trying to get some sleep, especially days before the real newborn arrives.
He's trying to milk these last few days of being an only child, I just know it. I had heard that small children have a sense for these things, but I never really knew what people were talking about until the past couple of weeks.
I had to take pictures of the rare phenomenon of Cohen sound asleep - in his bed. We haven't see much of this lately.


No comments:
Post a Comment