5.04.2014

Getting Warmer

Last week the weather was ridiculous.  Like 77 degrees, ridiculous.  I think Cohen speaks for all of us with his excitement in the picture below.  I had gone in to get some waters and returned to this:


Besides running around naked, Cohen also spent a lot of the week squirting himself in the face with a spray bottle.  It never got old to him;  his face looked just as surprised each time he did it - for two hours.


All week we were only indoors to sleep.  Except for the weekend, because of course Cohen and dad had to sleep in the tent.  It's their new favorite thing.  And I'm not allowed to join in the camping fun.  I asked Cohen if I could sleep in there with them, and he said, "Ummmmmm, mom, this is only me and dad.  You could get lots of monies and buy another tent and sleep over there (pointing to the other side of the yard)."  So needless to say I slept inside, because I don't have lots of monies to sleep in another tent over there.


Elliot has been walking around with her purse and phone constantly lately.  We'll be playing outside, she'll disappear for a few minutes, and return talking on her phone with her purse propped up on her arm.  Kills me every time.  And her hat obsession is back with a vengeance. Sometimes she'll have two on at a time.


And last, but not least, we planted our first garden this week.  We moved into this house in July last year, so there were some tomato plants and green pepper plants mixed in with a lot of weeds from the previous owners. This year it's all ours, and it's gonna be good.  I hope.

1 comment:

Layne & Crystal said...

Fun! Love all the pics! The naked bum, the hat, purse, & phone, goodness sakes your babes are growin' up. :-) Good luck with your garden! We bought chickens instead so I don't know how much of a garden we will be doing this year(plus the growing season is so short up here I don't even know when its safe to plant).

Blog Archive