Oh, my Elliot. She is growing so fast I can hardly stand it. She trots around the house all day and does her own thing here and there, demands something from Cohen every now and then, and makes sure I notice when she's doing something she knows she's not supposed to so she can see the look on my face as she does it. She's a little stinker half the time and an absolute angel the other half. If I tell her not to do something and she continues to do it, I'll ask her, "do you need to go to your room for a minute?". She'll reply "
yeah" before I even finish my sentence, and strut to her room with a big ole grin on her face. It's like it makes her feel old and special to get disciplined. She loves every second of it.
Her first week in nursery went as well as expected. She waltzed right in and didn't even look back. When we went to pick her up she looked up and saw Joe, then continued playing. She never even noticed we weren't there. She is so social and playful - nursery will be a breeze.
She has also been into cleaning lately. She wants a rag to wash the floors, windows, walls, chairs, tables and anything else she can reach or climb to. And since anything she wants Cohen wants, and vice versa, it means I have a lot of "help" around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment